Introduction – How i really feel about your privacy and my approach to safeguarding it
As a reader of my site and a whole lot of others as well, i understand how important privacy especially in this tech age
I want to ensure that as my reader you feel as safe as possible and also the information provided below is a full disclosure on what happens on yourherbalremedy.com
Be rest assured that i will never share your information or email with any anyone else
Please note that, whenever you willingly make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online, for example
- On Message Boards
- Web Logs
- Through Emails
That information can be seen, collected and used by others apart from me. I cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized third party use of such information
Like other websites, yourherbalremedy.com uses log files to study when, from, where and how traffic flows to this site. The information in the log files include
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
All this information is not linked or associated with anything personally identifiable
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like all websites, yourherbalremedy.com stores “convenience” cookies on your computer whenever you leave a comment. These cookies record personal information like
- Your name and Email address that you enter when you submit a comment so that when you have to re-type that information it is auto populated
Third party advertisers may also place and read cookies on your browser and or use web beacons to collect information.
yourherbalremedy.com has no control or access to these cookies. It’s a good practice to review the respective privacy policies on all or any of these third party ad servers for more information regarding their practices and how to opt out
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your web browser settings and options. Instructions for doing this and other other cookie related settings can be found n the specific browser’s websites
Google Site Stats
To measure performance, Google uses small strings of text (known as cookies) that are placed on your computer when you click on ads. Cookies typically remain active on your computer for about 30 days. If you visit certain pages of the advertiser’s website during that period, Google and the advertiser will be able to tell that you saw the ad delivered by Google. You can read more about Google Site Stats here.
How Do We Store Your Information?
Your information is stored on an email list server (i.e. Mail Chimp) that delivers my content and messaging. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists to deliver e-mail to those who agree to receive my content.
All of the messaging or emails that are sent to you by me include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from the mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that I send you.
Users may choose to receive email updates via Mail Chimp by submitting an email address using the email subscription form. I use a secure opt-in subscription system and I reserve the right to contact subscribers with information related to this website and blog. Subscribers may unsubscribe anytime and every email delivered will contain an “Unsubscribe” link.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Removing Your Data
If you would like to be removed from the email newsletter, you can click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of my emails or you can simply use the contact form here to ask me to remove you.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on my behalf, such as a service provider. I’m responsible for ensuring that my service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from me, limit the use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- I do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of my Facebook advertising campaigns.
- I do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifiers that identify any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- I do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR takes effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens. YourHerbalRemedy markets its site, content, products and/or services online but I do not specifically target marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to me in the course of your use of the Site, content, products and/or services is governed by GDPR, YourHerbalRemedy will abide by the relevant portions of the Regulation.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
To make any of these requests, please get in touch with using our contact form here.
To Good Health
Alternative Health Consultant