We will have to teach you guys How To Make Your Own Insecticide at Home with Home Detergent and how to Get rid of Insects, Mosquitos, Flies, cockroaches and any other creeping things in your house. Don’t pretend like you don’t need this insecticide, I know you do need it, if not for yourself, at least for the sake of your crawling kids. For the sake of your baby that is still putting anything they see in their mouth. Your baby boy or girl may end up putting flies or cockroaches in their mouth, unknown to you.
Get an empty container of 1 litter, get salt, Kerosene and any detergent of your choice and follow this steps provided below.
HOW TO MIX INGREDIENTS TOGETHER.
* Pour about 10 tea spoon of Salt into the empty container
* Get any detergent of your choice, pour 2tablespoon detergent into the container
* Now get your Kerosene, pour till it gets to half of the container and then cover the container and shake it very well.
* When you want to apply it, make a little hole on the cover of the container and apply gently.
* Or you get a spray container to make things easy for you
* Have you been disturbed by mosquitoes, bedbugs, ants, flies, centipede, snakes, lizard, insects, reptiles of all sorts, both creeping and flying insects, etc. This mixture will eliminate them completely for you
* Apply them where necessary to kill any insects disturbing your peace in the house.
* Also apply in and around your compound every three (3) months to avoid snakes and any creepy creature, for bedbugs, apply it around the affected places including the foam and see the wonder of the mixture.
* For mosquitoes, drop around some strategic places around your room and leave for 20mins, your peace is restored.
* For flies, drop around the places, and u won’t see them again