How To Cure Acne Treatment With Tumeric Powder – This is the best Natural home remedy for curing that stubborn Acne treatment on your skin that has been there for ages and refuses to let go of your skin. Stop Buying more drugs for it, just use tumeric powder with this little procedures and thank us later.
You can use it to tackle a range of skin troubles, from an uneven skin tone to acne and from cracked feet to eczema scars. The skin benefits of turmeric basically come from its active compound curcumin and its antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties.
THE SKIN BENEFITS OF TUMERIC THAT YOU MUST KNOW
1. Cures Acne —
Whether you are worried about acne breakouts or the resulting scars, turmeric is the right solution for all acne-related problems. Its antibacterial nature inhibits the growth of acne-causing bacteria.it has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial for reducing acne symptoms. Turmeric also has natural oil-controlling properties, which help reduce acne breakouts.
* Mix equal amounts of turmeric and honey, then apply it directly on the acne-affected area. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, rinse it off with cool water. Do it once daily.
* Alternatively, mix ½ a teaspoon of turmeric with 2 teaspoons of sandalwood powder and some milk to form a paste. Apply it all over your face and leave it to dry. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this 2 or 3 times a week.
2. Controls Oily Skin —
Having oily skin can be a nightmare. Excess oil on the outer skin layer often leads to whiteheads, blackheads, blind pimples and other skin irritations. To solve the problem of oily skin, turmeric is very beneficial. Turmeric has natural oil-controlling properties that can help control
the excess oil (sebum) secretion. The fatty acids and phytosterols in turmeric help reduce excess skin oils.
* Mix ½ a teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon each of yogurt and fresh lemon juice to form a paste. Apply an even layer of the paste on your face. Allow it to sit for 30 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water. Use this mask twice a week.
* Alternatively, mix ½ a teaspoon of turmeric powder with 1 tablespoon of gram flour. Add a little rose water to form a paste. Apply it on your face and allow it to dry on its own. Then rinse it off using lukewarm water. Use this mask 2 or 3 times a week.
3. Delays signs of Skin Ageing —
Turmeric is rich in antioxidants that help protect your skin against free-radical damage. This, in turn, slows down the signs of ageing like dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. Curcumin contained in Tumeric is a useful anti-aging substance. Not only does it reduce the risk of many of age-related diseases, it also improves one’s skin condition because of its powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
* If you have wrinkles or fine lines, mix a ¼ tablespoon of organic turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt and apply it on the affected area. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse it off with water. Use this treatment 2 or 3 times a week.
4. Brightens Skin Complexion —
Turmeric contains antioxidant components that help provide a natural glow and luster to the skin. In fact, it helps improve your skin tone by bringing out its natural glow. It also helps fade dark spots by inhibiting skin pigmentation.
How To Cure Acne Treatment With Tumeric Powder
* Put a ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon each of honey and milk in a bowl.
* Mix thoroughly to form a smooth paste.
* Apply it on your face and neck area.
* Leave it on for 25 minutes, then wash it off.
* Repeat 3 or 4 times a week